Technicians install, troubleshoot and repair machinery used in business and industry. The complexity of these machines requires students to gain a strong understanding of motor controls, fluid power, mechanisms, programmable logic controllers and industrial networks. NCC has worked closely with the area's local manufacturers and engineering firms to develop a program that will provide graduates with hands-on skills and help place them into entry-level positions.
Take the Next Step
Your Career in Electromechanical Technology
Electromechanical Technology Career Paths
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Industrial Machinery Mechanic
- Field Service Technician
- Machine Repairer
Degrees We Offer
- Associate in Applied Science | 2 years
- Certificate | 1.5 years
- Specialized Diploma | 1 year
* This program is funded in part/in whole by the U.S. Department of Labor - Employment and Training Administration.
* PATH colleges and programs are Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employers & Programs. Auxiliary aids & services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.