We're glad you will be submitting an application to Northampton Community College (NCC) to begin in Fall 2021! Here is helpful information to get you started:
1. NCC is launching a new online application system using Workday® technology, beginning with Fall 21 applications.
2. Before submitting your NCC application, you will need to set up an account in the Admissions portal using your personal email and a password that you create.
Click the blue “SIGN IN” button in the upper right corner to setup up the account and for future access. We recommend using a personal account and not an emil address associated with a school or business account. Once your account is set up and verified, you can begin your application.
3. Fill out every field in the application.
4. No fee is required to submit your application.
5. Most programs at NCC are "open admission." If you submit an application for an open admission program, you will get immediate confirmation in the portal and by email that you have been admitted to NCC. In February, you will receive additional email notifications from the College about setting up your student account.
NOTE: If you are applying for a "selective admission" program, you will receive confirmation both by email and in the portal that your application has been received, along with list of "action items" required to complete your application by the published deadline. Please visit the college catalog to review application deadlines and admission requirements. Your admission decision will be published in the portal up to six weeks after the application deadline.
1. Selective admission programs are: Dental Hygiene, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Funeral Service, Massage Therapy, Medical Assistant, Nursing – LPN, RN and Advanced Placement LPN to RN, Radiography, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Science, Veterinary Technician.
2. Applicants who don't meet admission requirements for a selective program should apply for Health Sciences (Dental Hygiene, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Massage Therapy, Nursing – RN or Advanced Placement LPN to RN, Radiography, Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Science) OR General Studies (Funeral Service, Nursing – LPN, Veterinary Technician) OR Health Care Office Coordinator (Medical Assisting).
**For further assistance, please contact Admissions at email@example.com or 610-861-5500.