Contact the Help Desk
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.
With technology reaching into almost every part of the college, NCC’s Information Technology Services and Online Learning and Educational Technology teams provide support to our campus community to ensure that everyone uses technology resources to their fullest potential. NCC’s Information Technology Services (ITS) team maintains the hardware, software, and internet-based resources available to students. NCC'S Online Learning and Educational Technology (OLET) team maintains the learning management system, Blackboard, and supports online instructional tools used in NCC’s courses.
The Information Technology Services Help Desk provides support for:
- All hardware and software on campus
- Student email addresses
Walk-In Hours at Bethlehem & Monroe Campus
|Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||by appointment only|
Email & Phone Coverage
Expanded hours until 9 PM week of 5/10/21 for Finals
|Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
- For Frequently asked questions regarding technology, view Online Tech Help & Requirements .
- View more information regarding computer labs on campus.
The OLET team provides support for:
- Blackboard help
- Online instructional tools
Online Learning Office Hours:
- During the summer, the Office of Online Learning is available Monday-Thursday, 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST.
Student Blackboard Help:
- 24/7 support via phone: 610-332-6089 (leave a voicemail if prompted)
- Live chat: Available Monday-Thursday, 9 AM - 4 PM EST. Open the chat widget at the bottom right corner of this web page.
- Service will not be available on 7/5/21.
- Support via email: email@example.com
- Virtual "drop-in" help hours via zoom:
- Mondays (9 - 11 AM EST) -- no help hours on 7/5/21
- Wednesdays (10 AM - 12 PM EST)
- Thursdays (2 - 4 PM EST)