Contact the Help Desk
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.
With technology reaching into almost every part of the college, NCC’s Information Technology Services and Online Learning and Educational Technology teams provide support to our campus community to ensure that everyone uses technology resources to their fullest potential. NCC’s Information Technology Services (ITS) team maintains the hardware, software, and internet-based resources available to students. NCC'S Online Learning and Educational Technology (OLET) team maintains the learning management system, Blackboard, and supports online instructional tools used in NCC’s courses.
The Information Technology Services Help Desk provides support for:
- All hardware and software on campus
- Student email addresses
|Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Email & Phone Coverage
|Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
- For Frequently asked questions regarding technology, view Online Tech Help & Requirements .
- View more information regarding computer labs on campus.
The OLET team provides support for:
- Blackboard help
- Online instructional tools
Online Learning Office Hours:
- The Office of Online Learning is available Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM EST - 5:00 PM EST.
Student Blackboard Help:
- 24/7 support via phone: 610-332-6089 (leave a voicemail if prompted)
- Support via email: email@example.com
- Virtual 30 minute appointments via zoom: click here to schedule.
- Virtual "drop-in" help hours via zoom:
- Spring Semester:
- Wednesday 1/20/21: 10 AM - 12 PM EST
- Thursday 1/21/21: 2 - 4 PM EST
- Monday 1/25/21: 9 - 11 AM EST
- Tuesday 1/26/21: 9 - 11 AM EST
- Wednesday 1/27/21: 10 AM - 12 PM EST
- Thursday 1/28/21: 2 - 4 PM EST
- Friday 1/29/21: 1 - 3 PM EST
- During the remainder of the spring semester, drop-in help will be available every week, Mondays (9 - 11 AM EST), Wednesdays (10 AM - 12 PM EST), and Thursdays (2 - 4 PM EST).
- Click here to access this service during the above times.
- Spring Semester: