Contact the Help Desk
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.
With technology reaching into almost every part of the college, NCC’s Information Technology Services and Online Learning and Educational Technology teams provide support to our campus community to ensure that everyone uses technology resources to their fullest potential. NCC’s Information Technology Services (ITS) team maintains the hardware, software, and internet-based resources available to students. NCC'S Online Learning and Educational Technology (OLET) team maintains the learning management system, Blackboard, and supports online instructional tools used in NCC’s courses.
The Information Technology Services Help Desk provides support for:
- All hardware and software on campus
- Student email addresses
- System Logins
Virtual "drop-in" help hours via zoom:
Monday through Friday (1 – 3 PM EST)
Click here to access this service during the above times
Walk-In Hours at Bethlehem & Monroe Campus
|Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||by appointment only|
Email & Phone Coverage
|Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
- For Frequently asked questions regarding technology, view Online Tech Help & Requirements .
- View more information regarding computer labs on campus.
The OLET team provides support for:
- Blackboard help
- Online instructional tools
Online Learning Office Hours:
- The Office of Online Learning is available Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM EST - 5:00 PM EST.
Student Blackboard Help:
- How to log in or reset your Blackboard password
- 24/7 support via phone: 610-332-6089 (leave a voicemail if prompted)
- Live chat: Available Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 4 PM EST. Open the chat widget at the bottom right corner of this web page.
- Live chat support will not be available on the following days: 11/25/21, 11/26/21, 12/24/21-12/31/21.
- Support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person-drop in help: available across the fall semester at the Bethlehem Campus, most Wednesdays between 11AM-12PM ET. Stop by our help table in the Laub Lounge (2nd floor of College Center).