Contact the Help Desk
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.
With technology reaching into almost every part of the college, NCC’s Information Technology Services and Online Learning and Educational Technology teams provide support to our campus community to ensure that everyone uses technology resources to their fullest potential. NCC’s Information Technology Services (ITS) team maintains the hardware, software, and internet-based resources available to students. NCC'S Online Learning and Educational Technology (OLET) team maintains the learning management system, Blackboard, and supports online instructional tools used in NCC’s courses.
The Information Technology Services Help Desk provides support for:
- All hardware and software on campus
- Student email addresses
|Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Email & Phone Coverage
|Monday-Friday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
- For Frequently asked questions regarding technology, view Online Tech Help & Requirements .
- View more information regarding computer labs on campus.
The OLET team provides support for:
- Blackboard help
- Online instructional tools
OLET Regular Office Hours
- Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM EST
Student Blackboard Help
- 24/7 support via phone: 610-332-6089
- Please leave a voicemail if prompted. Assistance is available 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
- OLET virtual “drop-in” help hours via zoom (access this service now via Zoom)
- Mondays 9-11 AM EST
- Wednesdays 10AM – 12PM EST
- Thursdays 2-4 PM EST
- Exceptions when drop-in assistance will not be available: 11/25/20 - 11/26/20, 12/24/20 - 12/31/20.
Support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org