Contact the Help Desk
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.
Click here for help via LiveChat / Help Tickets
Info Security Tips
Website Search Issues?
Submit the form below if you have any issues with NCC's website search. We can fix errors and add results to improve your overall search experience!
View Search Form
As the primary point of contact for the information and academic technology needs of NCC, we support and facilitate the work of students, faculty, and staff at NCC. We offer a robust service catalog to meet both day-to-day and strategic needs of the community while advising on and helping execute new initiatives. We work with partners across the College to intake innovative ideas and share a college-wide perspective to effectively and efficiently work within existing constraints to produce extraordinary results. All this is done in the context and support of NCC’s Mission and Vision.
The Information Technology Services Help Desk provides support for:
- All Hardware and Software Across All Campuses
- NCC Email
- System Logins
- Online Instructional Tools
- Security Best Practices
Email & Phone Support:
Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm ET
Saturday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm ET
Sunday 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm ET
If you call or email us outside of our listed hours, we will get back to you during standard business hours. NCC is operating under summer hours from May 22 - July 7 and is closed on Fridays.
Bethlehem Campus - Richardson Hall Room 117
Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
Monroe Campus - Kapp Hall Room 123
Monday-Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm ET
24/7 Help Resources:
Click here for help via LiveChat or to submit a help ticket. Our LiveChat / Help Ticket widget is also provided at the bottom of this webpage.
For technology recommendations and support information for common course technology, click here.
Check out our Student Technology Prep Session (self-paced tutorial) for instructions to access Workday, NCC email, Blackboard, Office 365, ebooks, and more.
How to Set Up Multi-factor Authentication
Campus computer lab information
NCC Virtual Campus (information about online courses and majors)
Information Technology Services:
Vision, Values, and Service Philosophy
Serve NCC as a unifying and driving force across all aspects of the College through innovative strategy, operational excellence and a secure enterprise architecture, empowering NCC to do remarkable things.
We have adopted these aspirational mission pillars:
- Agility. Responsive flexibility to bring ideas from across NCC to life, leveraging existing tools where possible and exploring new capabilities where needed in an ever-changing environment.
- Revolutionary. Capabilities in data management, business intelligence, enterprise architecture, security and academic technologies that help support NCC’s vision as a leading community college.
- Inclusive. Endorsing an empathic approach that understands the needs, challenges and opportunities facing those we serve, embracing the value of all parts of the organization and each contributor.
- Service. As an organization, we exist to serve and forward the needs of the NCC community, see that students have every chance to succeed, and bring new initiatives to life for the benefit of all.
- Efficiency. Striving not only for efficiency with internal operations, but to help the College effectively meet the needs of its constituents.
As a service-centric organization, ITS succeeds when NCC succeeds. By developing professional relationships with the students, faculty, staff, and friends of NCC, ITS can learn to walk a mile in their shoes and serve the community better while maintaining a sustainable service portfolio. If we understand the end goal, we can effectively offer solutions that meet the needs. By working across the entire College, we are well positioned to offer frugal, impactful enterprise solutions. We work to prevent problems where possible, respond quickly when they do happen, and offer self-service/educational resources so that all of NCC can focus on doing what they do best.
All the efforts of ITS services are underpinned by three core principles: sincere empathy, elegant simplicity, and securely useful technology. We seek to understand, embrace, and support each campus’ unique needs, cultures, operations, and values. We offer solutions from the existing portfolio when viable, and partner on new needs to help develop ROI/value propositions by being earlier partners in a conversation. All this is accomplished by maintaining an engaged, empowered and highly capable team of diverse professionals that perform valuable work which helps make NCC the best it can be.