Contact the Help Desk
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.
Info Security Tips
Website Search Issues?
Submit the form below if you have any issues with NCC's website search. We can fix errors and add results to improve your overall search experience!
View Search Form
With technology reaching into almost every part of the college, NCC’s Information Technology Services and Online Learning and Educational Technology teams provide support to our campus community to ensure that everyone uses technology resources to their fullest potential. NCC’s Information Technology Services (ITS) team maintains the hardware, software, and internet-based resources available to students. NCC'S Online Learning and Educational Technology (OLET) team maintains the learning management system, Blackboard, and supports online instructional tools used in NCC’s courses.
The Information Technology Services Help Desk provides support for:
- All hardware and software on campus
- Student email address
- System Logins
Walk-In Hours at Bethlehem & Monroe Campus
|Monday-Thursday||10:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||by appointment only|
Email & Phone Coverage
|Monday-Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
- For Frequently asked questions regarding technology, view Online Tech Help & Requirements .
- View more information regarding computer labs on campus.
We are available Monday-Thursday, 8:00 AM EST - 6:00 PM EST and we provide support for:
- Blackboard help
- Online instructional tools
Connect with us:
- Phone: 610-332-6089 (leave a voicemail if prompted)
- Live chat: Available Monday-Thursday, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST. Open the chat widget at the bottom right corner of this web page.
- Email: email@example.com