All NCC students are required to carry their student ID when on campus. In order to obtain an ID, we ask that you submit a photo electronically. Please read the following instructions about proper photo submission and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
Please note, if you currently possess an ID from a previous semester that is legible, you do not need a new card. There is a $10 fee for a replacement ID. The fee will be charged to you student account.
NCC Photo Submission Requirements
- Face must be clearly visible and facing forward – no profile/social media shots and no headphones, sunglasses or hats.
- Photo must be in color.
- Student must be the only person in the picture.
- Photo CANNOT be taken in a car or crowded room or have background objects – no trees, door frames or window blinds, etc.
- No hats, graduation caps, gowns, uniforms or costumes.
- Photo must have a plain passport-type white background.
- Nothing can be touching the face – no hands, trees, graphics, etc.
- The image can be between 15 kilobytes (KB) and 1 Megabyte (MB). Images larger than 1 MB will be refused.
- Image should be in a .jpg format.
Acceptable Photo Sample:
Unacceptable photos that will be denied and will delay processing:
Incorrect Background color
Submit your photo using the form below. An image of a government issued photo identification (examples - Driver's License, State ID, Military ID or Passport) is required for verification purposes. Please include your current mailing address.
Your NCC ID card will be mailed within 5 to 7 business days to the mailing address you provide. We will only contact you if there is an issue with your photo.