Completed Reference File Packet
Download Now (PDF)
The Career Services office at Northampton offers a wealth of resources and services to students and alumni.
Higher education is a major investment - of both your money and your time. Performing well in your studies and receiving a job in your desired field after graduation are crucial steps towards a comfortable and happy future.
At Northampton Community College, we are here to help you succeed every step of the way, both as a student and an alumni. That's why we are dedicated to properly equipping our students and alumni with tools for success during and after their college education.
The Career Services office at Northampton offers a wealth of resources and services to students and alumni. With our partners in Counseling and Academic Advising, we help students choose a major, explore careers, navigate the job search process and prepare for the world of work.
Career Services educates and assists students and alumni in exploring, clarifying, evaluating and implementing career and employment decisions. In partnership with employers and the campus community, Career Services provides the programs, opportunities and resources necessary to address the career and workforce related needs of everyone in the NCC community.
Find Your Majors Workshops
Are you unsure of which major to select?
Deciding on a college major that will lead to a rewarding career path is a very important decision. This workshop will help you explore and narrow down your career options.
Summer 2018 Workshops at Bethlehem Campus
- Monday, June 4 - 5:30 pm, College Center 387
- Wednesday, June 27 - 5:30 pm, College Center 333
- Monday, July 16 - 5:30 pm, College Center 383
- Monday, August 6 - 5:30 pm, College Center 165
Please contact fill out the form below to attend a workshop
Class of 2018
Please complete our online Graduate Survey.
Career Services has offices on NCC's Bethlehem and Monroe campuses.
- College Center, Room 348
- Mon. - Thurs. 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Fri. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Keystone Hall, Room 109
NCC Career Services can help you explore options, focus on a professional field, and find the job you've been hoping for. Some of our services include:
- CareerGPS: Half the battle of landing a great job is simply knowing what's out there. CareerGPS is a valuable online search tool that will give you the opportunity to explore hundreds of potential local careers. Just enter a keyword and quickly learn about nearby employment prospects in the field. We encourage you to create a profile and save your degree and career searches, use the resume building tool, and more.
- Internship placements: Experiential learning offers NCC students an opportunity to apply knowledge, skills and values learned in the classroom to real-life experiences in the workplace environment. Career Services connects you with local organizations where you'll gain useful, on-the-job skills and professional contacts, while earning credits. Take the initiative and start planning for your career today. Visit us in person or check out these helpful links and resources.
CareerGPS is a valuable online search tool that will give you the opportunity to explore hundreds of potential local careers. Just enter a keyword and quickly learn about local employment prospects in the field.
Take the initiative and start planning for your career today. We've assembled a group of helpful links and other resources for your use.
Experiential Learning (Internships)
Experiential learning offers NCC students an opportunity to apply knowledge, skills, and values learned in the classroom to real life experiences in the workplace environment.
Have to be off campus? Don't Cancel Class! (for faculty)
Faculty members who schedule to miss class can contact Career Services to request a presentation. NCC will provide students information regarding their potential career opportunities, as well as tips on how to land a job right out of college.