The Accounting program offers both Associate Degree and Specialized Diploma options, designed to accommodate students who are just beginning their accounting studies to students who wish to qualify for CPA certification.
Accounting is vital to successful business operations, and accounting students are exposed to an excellent range of courses and can look forward to careers as accountants, accounting clerks, account specialists, tax accountants, Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), or bookkeepers.
Get Started Below
Careers in Accounting
Graduates with an associate's degree in Accounting can expect to find work at large and small corporations, at non-profits and at educational institutions.
Accounting Career Paths
- accounts payable clerk
- accounts receivable clerk
- payroll specialist
- cost accountant
- public accountant
- staff accountant
- tax accountant
- account manager
- account specialist
- inventory accountant
Degrees We Offer
- Associate in Applied Science | 2 years
- Specialized Diploma | 2 years
- This program can be taken 100% online
- This entire program can be completed at our Monroe Campus
- This entire program can be completed at our Bethlehem Campus