Staying current with your tuition bill is vital. The information provided in this section will help you better understand your bill and choose the payment method that is right for you.
See the Academic Calendar for complete tuition due dates for credit courses.
- Tuition payment in full (payment, payment plan enrollment, and/or pending financial aid) is due on the tuition due date listed in the academic calendar and shown in your Workday account.
- If you register for a class after the tuition due date, tuition payment is due immediately.
When will I get my bill?
You are responsible for accessing the online Bursar Tuition Bill and Student Schedule through Workday.
Use the link below to make the following payments:
- Child Care Payments
- International Payments and Deposits
- Nursing Clinical Absence Make-Up Fees
- Library Fines
- Parking fines (you must have ticket# and license plate# to make the payment)
- Postage Payments (paid in the mail room)
- Add money to your spartan flex account
- Past Due Collections Payment
- College Credit Card Reimbursements (Staff Only)
Instructions: Click on the type of payment you need to make, enter the required information, click "add to cart", click "check out", enter card information, submit. At the end of the process you should see a blue receipt number- click on that to view or print your receipt.