Registration & Enrollment Questions
No. In order to register for the classes in your schedule, you'll need to click the "Start Registration" and "Register" buttons below your schedule in order to complete the process. For more detailed instructions on how to register from a saved schedule, you can reference this Workday Quick Reference Guide (QRG). Note, you will need your student login credentials to access the QRG.
A quick way to confirm which classes you have registered for is to click “Academics” from the Workday homepage and then click “View My Courses” under “Planning & Registration”.
Students may request a change of major once per semester, fall, spring, summer – and that major will be in effect for the start of the next semester. Example: Request change of major in October – the new major will take effect in January for the start of the new semester.
1. From your home page find and click the “Academics” application then Under “Academic Records”, click “More” to expand list, choose “Change or Declare a New Major”.
2. Create a Request – In the “Request Type” choose “All” and “Request to declare or change my major”. Click “OK”
3. Complete all fields on the next screen
4. Find your new major by clicking one of the “Areas of Study”.
5. A drop-down box will show all the majors under each Area of Study.
6. When all questions on the form are answered click “Submit”.
You can also reference this Workday Quick Reference Guide (QRG). Note, you will need your student login credentials to access the QRG.
Sometimes an override or exemption is required for consideration to be registered for a course in instances such as:
- Program Major Override: The desired course is not a requirement for a student's in progress major
- Permission to Repeat Course: Permission is required for a student to repeat a course more than once
- Capacity Override: A student wishes to register for a course which is at max capacity
- Maximum Credit Override: Students wishing to register for more than 15 credits in a standard semester
- Prerequisite Not Satisfied: The desired course has a prerequisite which the student does not or has not received transfer credit for
- Switch Sections: Switching sections of the same course after the deadline for registration will require an override.
Instructions on requesting an override or exemption can be found in this Workday Quick Reference Guide (QRG). Note, you will need your student login credentials to access the QRG.
Billing charges are updated each evening in Workday, so any changes to your current course registrations during the day will update overnight. You will see the new balance and any adjustments for adds/drops after 5 am the following day. Login to Workday, select Finances application to see your charges, statement, financial aid, make a payment and set up payment plans.
For students registered for Fall 2022 courses, Fall 2022 tuition bills will be available after June 6, 2022.