Northampton Community College

Submitting a Transcript to NCC

If you are applying to NCC, you will need to submit your official transcripts from the high school(s) and college(s) you’ve attended. We use your academic transcripts to determine placement as well as evaluate transfer credit from previous colleges. If you took AP exams, you can request a score report through your College Board account. If you earned a GED or state high school equivalency diploma, you may send this to us as well.

Please allow us 10-14 business days to process and evaluate these transcript requests. It is important to complete this step in the admissions process as soon as possible.

Official sealed transcripts can be sent via email or direct mail to the address below.

Online to or mail to: Northampton Community College, Office of Records & Registration, 3835 Green Pond Road Bethlehem, PA 18020.

You can check the status of your transcripts in your Workday Student Portal.

**Transcripts MUST be sent directly from the school of attendance.


Requesting an Official Transcript

You can obtain your official transcripts online through Parchment Exchange. Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities or scholarship fund that you select. You may track your request online and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request and again when your transcript is mailed (or delivered electronically based on the delivery preference of the destination you selected)


Obtain an Unofficial Transcript

Current students can obtain a copy of their unofficial transcripts through their Workday Student Portal (Under Academics, select Generate Unofficial Transcripts)

Parchment Exchange

Parchment helps learners, academic institutions, and employers request, verify, and receive transcripts, diplomas, and other credentials through a comprehensive platform.

Request Official Transcripts
Workday Student Portal

Log into your Workday Student Portal to register for classes and track your progress as you work towards your degree. You can also access financial aid and payment information.

Sign In
Contact Student Records

If you have any questions about your transcripts or other records-related information, contact our Student Records team at 610.861.5494 or

Contact Us