Preparing for Graduation from NCC
Once you have registered for your final semester at NCC, you must indicate your intention to graduate by applying for graduation. This will ensure that you receive the proper information regarding receiving your diploma, participation in the commencement ceremony and all related graduation information. For any graduation questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Records & Registration office at 610.861.5494.
- Review your Academic Progress in Workday prior to registering for classes each semester
- Meet with your advisor to review your Academic Progress prior to applying for graduation
- Apply for Graduation in Workday
- Monitor your student email for graduation and commencement information
How to Apply for Graduation:
To apply for graduationthrough your Workday portal, please select the Academics logo on your Workday home page. Under Academic Records on the right of the page, click on "More" and then "Apply for Graduation". You will need to check the box "Apply" on the left of your screen and then change your expected completion date to align with the appropriate semester.
- Graduating in December (Winter Graduation Ceremony): 12/31/20XX (Enter appropriate year)
- Graduating in May (Spring Graduation Ceremony): 5/15/20XX (Enter appropriate year)
- Graduating in Summer (No Summer Graduation Ceremony, will be invited to Winter Graduation Ceremony): 8/18/20XX (Enter appropriate year)
After this is changed, check "Confirm" and then "Submit". After your application is received, your status will go from In Progress to Pending Completion.
Graduating this spring?
Let NCC's Career Services team help you get to the finish line and beyond with our Countdown to Graduation! As the big day approaches, make sure you stay on track of all of your to-do's and take advantage of the resources to set you up for success once you leave NCC.
Deadlines to Apply for Graduation:
Please refer to the Academic Calendar for graduation application deadlines.
Starting with December 2023 graduation, diplomas will be mailed out to all graduates using the mailing address we have in Workday. Due to this, it's important to make sure that your address in Workday is accurate. After applying for graduation, please regularly check your NCC student email so you do not miss any important communications regarding this process.
Replacement diplomas can be ordered online through Parchment Exchange. After your order is processed, you will receive both a paper diploma in the mail and an electronic diploma that can be accessed online through Parchment.